Here you will find various banners to place on your website(s), blog or
in mailings to your email subscriber list. You'll also find
helpful tips 'n techniques for increasing your conversion rates and
Special Promotions for seasonal events, holidays, and high-performing
affiliates will also be posted here, so be sure to check back
periodically for updates.
If you would like custom graphics or alternate sizes, contact us via
your affiliate account to submit your request(s).
To use any of the available graphics, simply right click (or control +
click on a Mac) and save your desired image(s) to your computer.
Then, upload the graphics to your website or blog, and link
them to our site using the code provided in your affiliate account.
There are a number of simple techniques you can employ to increase your
conversion rates. Some of our recommended strategies are
- Use Text
Links vs. Graphic/Banner Links
- While graphic and banner links are easy to
implement, they typically have the lowest visitor conversion rate.
- Instead, use in-content text links related to the
content on your page to maximize visitor conversions.
- Write a Product
- Potential customers like to see what others have
said about a product before they purchase.
- Consider writing a product review format to outline
the benefits of online childbirth education and its advantages to your
- Pay Special
Attention to Link Placement
- Internet users scan content before deciding to read
- You typically have 10 seconds or less to grab your
visitor's attention before they click the Back button on their browser.
- Place links above the fold (top of the page before
you need to scroll down) and in areas where your visitors are more
likely to see them, such as in the top left hand corner of your pages
- Include an additional link at the conclusion of
your pages/articles to give your visitor another opportunity to click
- Interview the Author
- Conduct an email interviews with the author to
answer your visitor's questions and heighten their interest.
- Submit your interview questions via the merchant
contact form located in your affiliate account.
- When writing your interview questions, try to put
yourself in your visitor's shoes to discover what benefit these classes
will have for her or her family.
- Review our list of FAQs
No Special Promotions are currently available. Check back
soon for our next special.
If at any time you have questions or require assistance, please contact
us via the Merchant form in your affiliate account.